Enrolment: online Recovery Coach Academy
WisHope is offering an online Recovery Coach Academy training for anyone interested in becoming a certified Recovery Coach. The training will take place on 12-15 December from 10am-2pm each day. The cost of this $850 training is being paid for by WisHope.
BELOW IS THE EMAIL FROM RECOVERY COACH ACADEMY…
OPEN ENROLLMENT: ONLINE RECOVERY COACH ACADEMY
December 12th – 15th
10am – 2pm CDT
WisHope is offering an online Recovery Coach Academy training for anyone interested in becoming a certified Recovery Coach. A Recovery Coach promotes recovery and removes barriers and obstacles to recovery, serving as a personal guide and mentor for people seeking or already in recovery from an addiction to alcohol and or other drugs.
The CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© is a 30 hour, 4-day online training academy focusing on providing individuals with the skills need to guide, mentor and support anyone who would like to enter into or sustain long-term recovery from an addiction to alcohol or other drugs. The training will take place on December 12th-15th from 10 am – 2 pm each day.
The cost of this $850 training is being paid for by WisHope.
In order to receive the full 30 CEUs, it is important you take the time to complete each of the daily assignments.
CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© participants will:
- Describe Recovery Coach role and functions
- List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
- Build skills to enhance relationships
- Explore many dimensions of recovery and recovery coaching
- Discover attitudes about self-disclosure and sharing your story
- Understand the stages of recovery
- Describe the stages of change and their applications
- Increase their awareness of culture, power and privilege
- Address ethical and boundaries issues
- Experience recovery wellness planning
- Practice newly acquired skills
A laptop, desktop (pc or mac), webcam, separate headset with mic and audio capability are required to attend.
We ask that all participants attend from either a home or work office and pause other daily activities. This training is highly interactive and experiential, and we want everyone to get the most out of it. Let’s treat this training as thought we were in person and not as accessible for calls or driving while attending.